Description of VLC
VLC Media Player is an independent and cross-platform open-source multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as hard drives, devices, and network control sensors.
This is the VLC media player port on Android. Platform. VLC for Android can play all video and audio files as well as network streams, network share and drives and DVD ISOs such as the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full-featured audio Dio player with a complete database, equalizer, and filter that plays all the fantastic audio formats.
VLC is for everyone, completely free, with no ads, no in-APK purchases, no spying and is developed by Josh volunteers. All source codes are available for free.
- It runs all files in all formats, just like a classic VLC.
- Audio and video library with complete search and history.
- Support for network flow, including HLS and dash.
- Browse NAS and support for shared drives.
- Android supports version 2.2 (platform 8) or higher.
- ARMV7 supports ARMV8 / ARCH64, MIPS and X86.
- Supports Android TV.
- Supports Chromebook.
- Android requires VLC requires access:
- Device and APK History To be able to read logs to understand crashes and issues so that we can fix VLC.
- To read all your media files / "Photos / Media / Files"
- "Device ID and Call Information" to intercept music/video during incoming and outgoing events.
- "Check" Other "network connections and hide required streaming parts.
- Unlike the MX Player, VLC does not display directories that include only videos. Users feel that adding this feature makes VLC a better APK.
- Users complain that the casting symbol is not displayed often.
- In recent updates, the button on the touch screen has been deprecated.
- The video stops in the middle when the approach is changed. The new update triggered the problem.