Zoetropic Pro Apk – With the development of current smartphone technology, you can do something that was in need of a PC or Laptop to do it.
Now only with the help of an application in your android phone, you can still do photo editing that is very cool.
While waiting for download to finish we recommend the Border Light application a live wallpaper application that makes your android screen have a glowing line at each end. Like this:
How to use Zoetropic Pro APK
- First, make sure you download the zoetropic application from the link above.
- Next, install the zoetropic APK. If you have, please open the application.
- After open. Select the top left menu and click New Memory. Look for the photo you want to edit.
- If it’s already contained in the picture. Select the mask icon in the bottom menu.
- Expand the tools to the photo object that is intended to not move. The result of the sign will be red.
- Next, select the stabilize menu to select the stop point from the movement.
- Continue by choosing tools motion to determine which objects will move naturally.
- The next step is to select the sequence menu. This menu is similar to motion but the purpose is to soften the movement. Scratch on the same object with motion.
- In the end, you can see the results by pressing the play button on the top menu. If you can save the results and share it on social media like Instagram.
For example, by using the Zoetropic application you can make a still image into a moving image but only in the part, you specify.
For example, on the cloud or water only, if you make it move it will become more cool.
This technique is commonly called cinemagraph. Cinemagraphs are photo technology where there is a small and repetitive motion, forming like a video clip.
The image is rendered as an animated GIF or in another video format and can provide an illusion as if you were watching an animation.
Cinemagraphs are made by taking a series of photos or video recordings using image editing software, combining photos or video frames.
This is done in such a way that movements in the subject area between exposures (for example, a person’s hanging legs) are considered as repetitive or continuous movements.
So how do you make it, let’s see the following.
The first thing that must be prepared is, of course, installing the application on your mobile. This application is paid, to buy it you only need to spend as much as 29 thousand.
It can be purchased using credit. For the free version, it certainly has limited features. But if you want to try the pro version but it’s free, you can download the following link.
It turns out that the application makes moving images not only zoetropic. There are still many other choices that you should try. Because apparently many are looking for alternative zoetropic applications.
According to the survey, many had difficulties and failed to use the application.
So here is a list of replacements. Just click to see directly in PlayStore = Vimage, Lumyer , Plotagraph, Plotaverse, dan Flixel Chinemagraph.
This application can really make a picture look alive. If seen, the image seems to be telling a story and has its own meaning.